1/2 cup chivda (poha/beaten rice)
3/4 cup dahi
sugar 1 tbsp
pinch of elaichi powder (optional)
- Wash the chivda and let it drain in the colander for sometime.
- Whisk the dahi.
- Once the chivda has soaked the water and is soft add to the dahi.
- Add sugar and elaichi powder(green cardamom powder).
- The time that the chivda should be soaked in water would depend upon the quality of the chivda. Some take very little time whereas some take a longer time.
- You can have this very chilled. Just add chilled dahi.
- this makes for a quick breakfast.
- You can replace sugar with honey.
- You can also add fruits of your choice. Fruits like mango, chikoo go well with dahi.
- You can also add a spoonfull of cornflakes or chocos for the crunch.